Check out this photo of Rory L’s lawn in Westwood, MA!
Photo courtesy: James Mello II, their lawn technician
Check out this photo of Barbara and Bill J’s lawn in Acton, MA!
Photo courtesy: Tad Bengston, their lawn technician.
Check out this photo of Avinash & Renu’s Lawn in Sharon, MA!
Photo courtesy: Eric Taylor, their lawn technician
Check out this photo of Roger K’s lawn in Sudbury, MA!
Photo courtesy: Brian Sabine, their lawn technician
Check out this photo of Peter and Linda’s lawn in Reading, MA!
Photo courtesy: Derek Brierly, their lawn manager
Noon Turf Care, Marlborough, MA is Proud to Announce the Promotion of Derek Brierly as Branch Manager.
â€śIt is with privilege and honor to promote Mr. Brierly as our new branch manager of Hudson, MA. Derek has proven to be an excellent manager and a great leader. Everyone at Noon Turf Care looks forward to working with Derek in his new position.â€ť says President Matthew Noon.
Prior to joining Noon Turf Care Mr. Brierly worked for one of largest lawn care companies in the country. His 18 years plus of experience in the lawn care industry will help Noon continue to grow ensuring that all production, sales and customer satisfaction benchmarks are met for Noon Turf Careâ€™s Boston West Branch. Derek a great colleague and is a true lawn care expert in the field, and he was an extremely successful manager at his last company and the same holds true at Noon as well. He is a 1993 graduate of Quinsigamond Community College in Worcester, MA where he majored in criminal justice and holds his Category 37 applicator license.
Congratulations to Derek and best of luck in his new position!
About Noon Turf Care: Noon Turf Care was started in 2001 by brothers Christopher Noon, Seton Hall graduate class of 2000, and Matthew Noon, Boston College graduate class of 2002. It started as a small internet based Lawn Care Company that provides Massachusetts residences and businesses with fertilization services for lawns, trees and shrubs. Noon Turf care is a privately owned company that prides itself on providing exceptional and personal service in an industry dominated by large national chains. Noon Turf Care services over 8,000 customers and has a team of over 50 lawn and horticulture specialists working for the company. They are currently the fastest growing lawn care company in New England. Noon has been listed on INC magazineâ€™s 5000 fastest growing company list for three years in a row.
— Noon Turf Care (@NoonTurf) September 30, 2013
That stretch of grass beyond your front (and back) door can derail your Saturday plans if you’re the one who has to maintain it. But if you’re the one who counts “mowing the lawn” on your weekly list of chores, there’s good news — the scent of freshly mowed grass can boost your mood, relax you and help you live longer.
This factoid was revealed on online retailer eReplacementPart’s infographic on lawn maintenance. Though fall usually signals the end of this chore, you might be surprised at just how much time you’ve spent this year just keeping the grass green (four hours a week, on average). Click the infographic below for more surprising stats.
Core Aeration and Overseeding | Beneficial Fall Lawn Service by Noon Turf Care
Benefits of a Core Aeration and Overseeding from Noon Turf Care
- Maximizes Lawn Density
- Increases Fertilizer & Water Absorption
- Decreases Soil Compaction
- Improves Seed to Soil Contact
- Relieves Excess Thatch
We service the following towns and surrounding areas: Boston | Worcester | Marlborough | Framingham | Waltham | Sudbury | Easton | Lowell Mansfield | Westborough | Franklin | Lexington | Concord | Wilmington | Andover | Fitchburg | Dedham | Milton | Dorchester | Newton | Medford | Somerville | Ashland | Northborough | Shrewsbury | Clinton | Grafton | Woburn | Wakefield | Reading | Burlington | Leominster
For more information on lawn or tree and shrub care, disease control and insect and pest services in Massachusetts, contact our Noon Turf Care Customer Loyalty Center at 978-838-3100 — we have agents available from 8am to 8pm!
To stay up-to-date with the latest lawn care tips, tricks and news, connect with Noon Turf Care in any of the following ways:
Blog and News Site: http://www.noonturfcare.com/blog/
IF YOU ARE OVERSEEDING THIS YEAR, FOLLOW THESE HELPFUL HINTS FOR BETTER RESULTS
If you have invested in our seeding services, your participation in the post-seeding is just as critical as the seeding itself.Â Your assistance in the ongoing care will ensure the success of the new growth, health and color of your lawn. Below are some expert tips to get you started.
Seed Types and Growth:
- Noon uses a combination of premium seed blends not available in retail stores to ensure consistent growth and establishment throughout the fall.
- Be advised that seeding requires a great deal of “TLC” and maintenance.
- The Rye Grass will begin to germinate in 7-14 days. The Rye Grass grows quickly, bringing color to your lawn.
- The Fescue will begin to germinate in 14-21 days. It will help fill in the area and add a medium to dark green color.
Be patient, the speed that your lawn will germinate and grow depends greatly upon the air and soil temperature, soil quality and your watering practices.
Watering & Care:
- New seed should be watered 2-3 times each day, preferably early morning and late afternoon.
- Normally 7 to 15 minutes per zone during each watering cycle is sufficient until seed is established.
- The lawn should be kept lightly damp. Be careful not to over water. Water should not run or puddle on the lawn.
- You should wait until the new seedlings are about 2â€ť before mowing.
- Make sure your blades are sharp so that it does not tug on the new sprouts and raise the blade to 2 Â˝ – 3â€ť for the first couple of mows.
- This will help the new grass develop a deeper root system while not sending your existing grass into shock by cutting off too much of the blade at once.
If you have any questions or concerns, we are here for you from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
The Noon Turf Care Team